How to Dial Down New Year’s Anxiety & Renew God’s Peace & Your Wellness Instead - #54
When you think about the new year, how do you deal with all the uncertainties and overwhelm? With so much focus in our culture on new year’s resolutions, one side effect is that it can get stressful reminding us of all the areas we feel pressured to need to improve.
It’s tempting to get into a busy mode. Or feel the frenzy of anxiety so we’re not left behind and dial up the stress on what we “should” be doing or feeling not good enough.
- What is the One Thing you can do to dial down stress and move in the direction of peace and joy God wants to give you
- What is the powerful Anti-Resolution Practice to start new with God’s life-giving words
- How to Nurture your emotional and physical wellness to a quiet stress and anxiety
- How to Hear God’s loving voice to focus on what is good and beautiful What to Do
Scripture: See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19
Soul Care Tips: The Power of Journaling, Processing Events and Starting New
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Breathe Online Bible Study to break free from anxiety, stress, and worry at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Prioritize studying God’s Word & learn new wellness habits with soul care in the new year! Get 4 LIVE Sessions + Community Support with Bonnie Gray.
- Pre-order Bonnie’s new book to break free from stress, worry, anxiety, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at http://soulcarequiz.com/
Learn what type of care you need to lower stress and flourish in your life with God’s peace and joy. Take this FREE Personal Wellness Assessment to receive a stress less analysis to find out what kind of care you’re missing!
- Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter – Want Scientific Articles for Today’s Show? https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
- Pick up Bonnie’s bestselling hit, Sweet Like Jasmine, named 2022 Christian Book Award Finalist here.