Well Said: The Journey to Healing, Forgiveness, and Stronger Relationships | 251
In this episode of the Homeschooling Families podcast, Leslie Nunnery interviews Sarah Molitor, a mother of seven and an author of children’s books. They discuss various aspects of family life, including dealing with different stages of parenting, the joy of children, and the challenges of using words for forgiveness and reconciliation. Sarah Molitor shares her personal journey and how she came to write children’s and adult books. The conversation emphasizes the importance of using words to build strong family relationships and offers practical advice on forgiveness and reconciliation.
Meet the Guest:
Sarah Molitor is a wife, mom to seven kids, and author. She has a passion for serving others and enjoys authentically and consistently engaging with her growing social media community, where she encourages, challenges, and inspires women daily. Sarah connects with individuals all over the world, frequently sharing bits of her family, home, and everyday life. Sarah loves candy (but dislikes chocolate) and finds extra joy in photography and baking.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- Introduction to her book "Well Said" and its focus on communication in relationships.
- The Catalyst for "Well Said" The importance of change and transformation in life and the idea of staying stuck versus pursuing growth.
- Introduction to the book and its goal to encourage better communication and relationships.
- How involving children in improving communication makes it more effective.
- The necessity of forgiveness and reconciliation in addressing communication challenges.
- Joy and motivation from witnessing personal and family growth.
- Find Sarah on Instagram HERE
- Find out more about Sarah and her ministry with Modern Family Farmhouse
- Purchase your copy of "Well Said" HERE
Teach Them Diligently website
Join their Membership Community
Find the Teach Them Diligently App by searching “Teach Them Diligently” in your Apple or Android App store.
David is passionate about helping families grow in their faith and helping believers find their place in the Great Commission. He has spoken at numerous conferences and events across the United States and is committed to supporting the efforts of missionaries around the world.