When Faith Is Forbidden | Episode 190
Today’s podcast is especially meaningful, because Todd Nettleton, the host of The Voice of the Martyrs Radio and the author of When Faith Is Forbidden, is joining Leslie on the podcast. He'll be sharing stories about our brothers and sisters in Christ from around the world from whom we can all learn much. It is our prayer that your heart will be challenged and encouraged as you hear what God is doing in areas Where Faith Is Forbidden.
Topics in this episode:
- Learn more about the Voice of the Martyrs and sign up to receive a free prayer guide and monthly magazine.
- Hear the story behind the start of the Voice of the Martyrs.
- Hear the faith- and grace-filled stories of brothers and sisters around the world.
- Learn about the When Faith is Forbidden book and the impact these believers can have on western Christians.
- Learn about the Taste and See weekly geography and prayer focus inside of the Homeschool Subjects newsletter that's in partnership with the Voice of the Martyrs.
- The Voice of the Martyrs is a nonprofit missions organization that serves persecuted Christians in the world’s most difficult and dangerous places to follow Christ. In partnership with Teach Them Diligently, VOM is offering listeners a free Global Prayer Guide! This full-color prayer guide, with summaries of the restricted nations and hostile areas where VOM works, will help you pray more specifically for persecuted Christians. Visit teachthemdiligently.net/vom to request your FREE copy of VOM’s Global Prayer Guide today!
Learn More About Our Guest:
Todd Nettleton is the Chief of Media Relations and Message Integration for the Voice of the Martyrs–USA and host of The Voice of the Martyrs Radio. He serves as a voice for persecuted Christians, inspiring Christians with the faithfulness of Christ’s followers in 70+ nations where they face persecution for wearing His name. During more than 20 years serving at VOM, Todd has traveled the world and conducted face-to-face interviews with hundreds of Christians who’ve endured persecution in more than 30 nations. He is the author of When Faith Is Forbidden: 40 Days on the Frontlines with Persecuted Christians (Moody 2021), a graduate of Bartlesville Wesleyan College (now Oklahoma Wesleyan University), and has done a postgraduate study at the University of Oklahoma.
Our Mission At Teach Them Diligently:
Our mission is to equip Christian homeschool families to fulfill God's calling within their homes and build up the Body of Christ. Our events are distinctly Christian, from the speakers to the exhibitors, all of whom are helping equip Christian families to stand strong and be prepared to do their job excellently. Not only is the teaching at Teach Them Diligently powerful, but the community you find there is second to none. Make your plans to join us there this spring in Round Rock, TX or Pigeon Forge, TN. Get more details here.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.