Episode #423 - Apple Watches, Pastor Fashion, and Doing Dad Things
In this episode Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- Pastors and Apple Watches (and John Piper's mishap)
- Preaching motions, gesticulations, and mobility
- How pastoral fashion affects pastoral output
- What it looks like for pastors to dress their age
- Becoming "dad" instead of "a guy"
- Doing the Daddest things
For more ranting, conversation, and cultural analysis check out our book, The Happy Rant: Wandering To and Fro Through Some Things That Don’t Matter All That Much (and a Few That Really Do) at https://thehappyrant.com/book/
Visit our show store where you can find shirts, notebooks, bags, and more. Our merchandise makes great gifts and is an ideal way to look cooler than all your friends too at https://thehappyrant.com/shop/
Check out our sponsor:
Visual Theology (https://visualtheology.church) and use the code “happyrant” at checkout for a 20% discount!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.