3 Ways to Combat Self-Doubt: Is it God's Voice, Your Voice, or Someone Else's Expectations? #71
What is something God has been touching your heart to let go of, but you doubt if it’s God asking you to change, someone else, or yourself? What is something God wants to add new in your life?
One of the biggest challenges to mental health is indecision and feeling stuck: Which voice is God’s or is someone else’s expectations?
Expectations are hard to manage because God may be prompting you to make changes, yet it can become confusing: is it really God calling me to let go of certain roles or responsibilities, or is it just my idea, or is it someone else’s expectations that I’m afraid to disappoint.
Soul Care coach Bonnie will help give you confidence and clarity to make decisions using three passages in Scripture to discern whose voice may be causing you confusion. Learn scientific tips based on scripture to ease anxiety in decision-making.
- Ask questions to ask yourself to discern and grow in confidence
- Apply a 3-point litmus test using 3 passages of scripture to know if expectations are from God’s voice or someone else.
- Identify if your fear or confusion is from a voice from the past
- Discern if your doubt is from fear of others’ judgments, letting God down, or self-doubt.
- Let go and choose rest without giving in to pressure from people you admire or want approval from.
Scripture: The Good Shepherd (John 10), Fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), Qualities of Jesus' Voice (Matthew 11:29)
Scripture: “Come to me those who are weary… and find rest for your souls.” Matthew 11:28-Soul Care Tip: Nature Sounds lower anxiety
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Download 3 FREE Gifts when you order Breathe: 12 breath prayers, 5-day guided devotional + 5 guided audio scripture meditations. Click here to sign up!
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook Release in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.