Are You Too Responsible? Combat Burnout with God’s Promises - #55
Do you often pay attention to the needs of others but neglect your own? Do say “yes” to most things you’re asked to do but feel guilty saying no? If something goes wrong in the lives of others around you, do you feel the burden of picking up the pieces and shouldering the burdens? If you answered yes to most of these questions, you are most prone to being too responsible, making you prone to burnout.
Burnout is one of the top issues for those who are often encouragers, leaders, and careers. It’s not surprising that studies show that women suffer from burnout more than men. Bonnie shares encouragement to help you combat burnout, so you can recover and be free to do the beautiful things God inspires you to do.
- 3 Symptoms of Burnout to learn your level of burnout
- How being “overly responsible” leads to burnout
- What you can do to relieve and combat burnout
- How to disengage from worries and re-wire your brain to stop stress response
- Practice The Power of a Breath Prayer to
- How to stop overthinking and restore peace using Scripture
- Why Prayer and Meditation is More Powerful than Secular Meditation and Mantras
Scripture "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt 11:28-30. So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:10
Care Tip & Scientific Research: The Power of Breath Prayer practice, Power of Learning Re-Wires the Brain to Respond with Calm, Research shows how naming what bothers you reduces stress, avoidance creates more stress.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Breathe Wellness Bible Study to break free from stress, worry, and anxiety at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Stop anxious thoughts with God’s Word & learn new wellness habits with soul care! Get 4 LIVE Sessions + Community Support with Bonnie Gray.
- Pre-order Bonnie’s new book to break free from stress, worry, anxiety, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com Learn which areas of wellness you’re missing the most. Take this FREE Personal Wellness Assessment to get a stress-less analysis to find out how to recover God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
- Want to connect with Bonnie More? Follow her at http://instagram.com/thebonniegray http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.