How to Breathe in God's Peace & Breathe Out Overwhelm #91
When you feel overwhelmed, what helps you relax and get unstuck? When you feel overwhelmed with your thoughts - how do you turn off your overthinking?
Learn how to stop the overwhelm, slow down your thoughts, and calm your emotions.
Listen to this episode to learn practical soul-care tips to handle the ups and downs in your day.
Bonnie guides you to learn simple soul care strategies based on scripture and science to spark peace and joy in your emotions and body.Enjoy this calming pause to breathe God’s promise for you today to release stress and restore calm. Learn the scripture and science of wellbeing to renew your spirit.
- The two types of regret and why one helps you grow and the other makes you depressed.
- Why sharing your stories stops overwhelm and movse your brain and spirit to calm.
- The science: how to break the brain’s path of least resistance to practice calm
- This week’s Breath Prayer to help you calm the overwhelm.
Scripture Promise: “You are my strength and my shield. I put my hope in your word.” Ps 119:114
Soul Care Tip: Breath Prayer, sharing your stories, talking to someone and not texting, taking a walk
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Newsletter for devotionals & Soul Care Bible Studies https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at http://soulcarequiz.com/ – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!