How to Get Unstuck When Challenges Push You Down PLUS Thoughts on Tony Bennett #81
Maybe recently, you have felt your foot slipping and you have felt pushed back. When life is giving you challenges, stress or trials – how do you get unstuck?
Bonnie shows you how to get unstuck and lift your spirit with God’s more of peace and less stress.
In this episode, Bonnie helps you relax and meditate on a short passage in Psalms to calm your body and emotions when you feel surrounded by challenges. Learn a powerful soul care tip – inspired by scripture and science.
Bonnie will teach this week’s Breath Prayer to renew your strength, using Scripture and the science of well-being, to release stress.
- how to enjoy meditation and a breath prayer to feel God’s goodness and nearness, so you can weather your challenges with less stress.
- how to move to get unstuck with God rather than being consumed with worries
- how to relax as God surrounds you with songs of deliverance.
Scripture: Psalm 118:14 “I was pushed so hard I was falling, but the LORD helped me. The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation.”
Soul Care Tip: Breath Prayers, Power of Song, Journaling Your Thoughts
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Tony Bennett & Marc Anthony Duet on YouTube “For Once in My Life”
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!