How to Quiet Your Worries & Relax When You’re Anxious #88
Do you find it hard to relax when you feel anxious? Is your body & your emotions telling you “I’m stressed!” even though you tell yourself “I’m fine!”?
Listen to this episode to learn how to break the cycle of worries to move you out of stress mode.
Bonnie shows you how to relax in the midst of challenges as a godly pursuit with wellness benefits!
Learn this week’s Breath Prayer & soul care tips based on scripture and science to restore calm to your emotions & body. Use this meditation & practical way to refresh your soul with God’s peace!
- Why taking action to relax is a key indication of our faith in our relationship with God .
- 2 effective ways to relax to release tension in your mind & body when you feel anxious.
- To explore what brings you peace and joy.
Bonnie guides you to practice a Breath Prayer (Lectio Divina) to release stress in your body and emotions.
Bonnie guides you to restore calm to your body & emotions using scripture and science to release stress. Enjoy learning how to cast your cares to God and renew your spirit.
Scripture Breath Prayer: Psalm 46:10 “Be still and know that I am God.”
Soul Care Tip: Breath Prayer, mental health benefits of trees, nature sounds, and quietness
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Newsletter for devotionals & Soul Care Bible Studies https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at soulcarequiz.com– your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!