How to Stop Numbing Your Emotions & Stop Negative Self-Talk with Jesus - #60
How do you change the negative way you feel about yourself? How do you get rid of negative emotions that interrupt your day, causing you to feel numb and lose your joy?
Bonnie shares how to turn to God’s loving words of affirmation instead & find your peace. Learn how to quiet negative self-talk and use it as a single to nurture your emotions with God. Meditate on God’s loving promise to help you practice peace in today’s episode. Refresh your mind with biblical truth and calming peace as Bonnie shows you how. Bonnie continues her series “Moving from Anxiety to Rest.”
- Learn 4 different ways we respond to stress
- How to change automatic responses to respond with confidence
- Stop feelings of guilt or shame to pursue
- Turn off negative self-talk & replies to lies with truth.
Breath Prayer Promise: (Inhale) Stay with me Jesus (Exhale) You understand.
Scripture: "For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish” (Jer. 31:25 ESV)Soul Care Tip: The science of Anxiety Avoidance, Naming Worries Reduces Anxiety, and Pursed Lip Breathing
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Get Bonnie’s FREE New Breathe Devotional on the YouVersion Bible App
- Join the FREE Breathe Wellness Bible Study to tackle four areas of well-being: emotional, physical, spiritual, and social wellness at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Get 4 LIVE Sessions + Community Support!
- Grab Bonnie’s new book to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at http://soulcarequiz.com/ Learn which areas of wellness you’re missing the most. Take this FREE Personal Wellness Assessment to get a stress less analysis to find out how to recover God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.