Is a Stress-Free Life Realistic? The One Godly Ambition to Rest That Will Change Your Life #95
What does it mean to rest? How can we find rest in our busy lives? And why is rest so important for our overall well-being?
In modern day life, what are 4 elements of rest that are must have? Bonnie Gray, soul care coach & bestselling author shares her insights on the importance of rest and how we can incorporate it into our lives.
This episode will inspire you to make rest a priority in your life. Because when we rest, we're not just taking care of ourselves. We're also taking care of our relationships, our work, and our world.
- a godly ambition: What rest is & why it's important
- The different types of rest we need
- 4 elements of rest: creativity, adventure, community soul care
- The science: Take time out to rest from work. Enjoy a creative activity using your hands.
- The science of quiet: benefits of a quietness break. Enjoy doing something free of distraction
Breath Prayer: Inhale: make it your ambition // Exhale: to lead a quiet life
Scripture: "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life.” - 1 Thess 4:11
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Check out Bonnie's Soul Care Favorite Finds at: http://amazon.com/shop/thebonniegray
- Join Bonnie’s Soul Care School: http://mysoulcare.com
- Join FREE Breathe Newsletter! https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 Amazon bestseller to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at soulcarequiz.com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Want to connect with Bonnie More? Follow her at www.instagram.com/thebonniegray, www.facebook.com/thebonniegray