Renewing Your Mind: How to Reduce Stress Using Scripture-Based Mindfulness #104
Have you wondered how mindfulness aligns with your faith? In this episode, Bonnie delves into the transformative power of scripture-based mindfulness. Discover how biblical mindfulness isn't just about reducing stress; it's about finding peace and joy in God's presence amidst life's chaos.
Learn to center yourself in God's promises, starting small and embracing the shelter of His word. Explore the practice of breath prayers and the impact of meditative prayer on personalizing scripture. By nurturing positive thoughts and treasuring God's words, experience the restorative power of biblical mindfulness.
Tune in to discover soul care practices, including a practical tip: embracing a fruit break for improved well-being and restful sleep. Remember, this new year, you're worthy of joy because you're beloved in God's eyes.
- Biblical mindfulness: Finding peace in God's presence amid chaos.
- Spiritual Practice: Power of breath prayers and meditative prayer for personalizing scripture.
- Science: Nurturing positive thoughts for improved mental and physical health.
- Soul Care: Embracing self-care practices like fruit breaks for well-being and joy.
- Inspiring Story: How our childhood & grown-up experiences of joy draw us close to God
Inhale: You are my refuge and my shield.
// Exhale: I have put my hope in your word.
Scripture: You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word," Psalm 119:114
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Soul Care School: “Breathe Joy with Jesus: Create Happy Healthy Habits” https://mysoulcareschool.com
- Get a copy of Bonnie’s ECPA bestseller Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take FREE Soul Care Quiz at soulcarequiz.com – your personal wellness assessment – to learn which area of wellness you’re missing
- Join FREE Breathe Newsletter! https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Follow Bonnie at www.instagram.com/thebonniegray & www.facebook.com/thebonniegray