Facing Problems Bigger Than Us (Genesis 14:17-Genesis 15:1)
In the face of life’s uncertainties, even Christians can fall prey to fears that dangers and needs beyond our resources will leave us exposed. But God wants us to know He is El Elyon, the Most High God, greater than any physical or spiritual fears and needs we may have. (Scroll down for discussion/reflective questions)
Find Ava Pennington:
Find Kelly Campbell:
Join Wholly Loved's private "Faith Over Fear" Facebook Group
Join Wholly Loved's private "Wholly Loved Community" Facebook Group
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. When have you needed to trust that the Most High God is bigger than the problem you faced?
3. How did you respond in that situation?
4. In what ways have you tried to solve a problem apart from depending on God?
5. What did you learn about your own limitations?
6. How did God respond to your need?
7. Abram trusted God both for the battle and for the provision of his material needs. How might you be trusting God in certain areas but not in others?
8. What did this situation teach you about your relationship with the Most High God?
9. What might your life look like if you committed to immediately bringing your fears about your situation to the Most High God?
10. What might God be asking you to do as a result of today’s podcast episode?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.