Finding God Faithful in Hard Seasons with Kelly Minter
When life feels hard and confusing, it's easy to feel alone and unseen. Our dark or challenging circumstances might threaten to steal our hope. In those seasons, we can hold on to this truth: our God is, always has been, and always will be faithful. In this episode, popular Bible teacher Kelly Minter reminds us of God's faithfulness and provides insight regarding how this truth can add hope to even our most painful days.
(Scroll down for discussion/reflective questions.)
Finding God Faithful by Kelly Minter
Encountering God by Kelly Minter
Find Kelly at:
Find Jennifer Slattery:
Find Wholly Loved:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Facebook Group
- What resonated with you most in this episode?
- Reflect on a challenging season you endured. In what ways can you see His faithfulness during that season?
- How can reflecting upon God's faithfulness to people from Bible times increase our faith and confidence during difficult times?
- What might "the buck stops here" mean for you?
- What's the difference between getting stuck in bitterness and honestly evaluating and learning from our pasts?
- What might it look like for you personally to find your security in Christ?
- How can focusing on God's faithfulness help carry you through times of need?
- What is one step God might be wanting you to take after having listened to this episode?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
When not working, she enjoys sipping a Starbucks latte, collecting 80s memorabilia, and spending time with her family and her crazy dog. For more info, please visit her website MichelleLazurek.com.