Will My Faith Cause My Family Pain?
We've probably all witnessed arguments and hostility between two individuals who hold vastly different views. Perhaps you grew up in a home where this often occurred. If so, this may have impacted how you view faith and your confidence to share that faith with others. In this episode, popular biblical novelist Mesu Andrews shares how God brought her from a place where she wanted nothing to do with religion to discovering, for herself, Jesus Christ.
Connect with Mesu Andrews:
Find Jennifer Slattery:
Find Wholly Loved:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Facebook Group
Group Discussion Questions:
!. What resonated with you most in today's message?
2. Growing up, what was your view of religion?
3. Have you ever feared your faith would harm your relationships?
4. Have you ever feared your faith would harm those you love?
5. Have you witnessed hostility due to religion? If so, how did this make you feel?
6. Why do you think people can become so hostile or argumentative when it comes to their personal beliefs?
7. How can one's close connection with Christ help to keep them from becoming argumentative and hurtful regarding their beliefs?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.