Episode #435 - Church Imitating Culture, Goblin Mode, and the Nuance of Anxiety
In this episode Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- Everything is grim and nothing is funny
- Is the church 7-10 years behind culture or 70 years behind it?
- How the church can respond to culture instead of imitating it
- Goblin mode: the squalor of soul
- The monolith of anxiety and how we can't approach it with nuance
- Redefining failure and disappointment
For more ranting, conversation, and cultural analysis check out our book, The Happy Rant: Wandering To and Fro Through Some Things That Don’t Matter All That Much (and a Few That Really Do) at https://thehappyrant.com/book/
Visit our show store where you can find shirts, notebooks, bags, and more. Our merchandise makes great gifts and is an ideal way to look cooler than all your friends too at https://thehappyrant.com/shop/
Check out our sponsor:
Visual Theology (https://visualtheology.church) and use the code “happyrant” at checkout for a 20% discount!