The Power of Words: 3 Ways to Find Calm & Heal Your Heart When Hurtful Words Harm - #92
In this episode, Bonnie talks about how the words we use can powerfully shape our lives, both positively and negatively.
Learn how research shows that negative or pain-related words can actually increase pain levels and trigger stress hormones like cortisol. On the flip side, positive, encouraging words release feel-good hormones like serotonin.
Bonnie encourages us to surround ourselves with affirming people who can speak life into challenging situations. She also guides us through a breathing exercise of meditating on the Breath Prayer "You will keep me in perfect peace" from Isaiah 26:3.
Listen to this episode. Soul care coach Bonnie's gentle wisdom provides simple yet profound tools to find calm through God's peace and joy. Enjoy this calming pause to breathe God’s promise for you today to release stress and restore calm. Learn the scripture and science of well-being to renew your spirit.
- Hearing verbal encouragement improves our performance and motivation
- Telling our stories and building community combats isolation
- Actions reveal our trust and confidence in God's love
Scripture Promise: "You will keep me in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3.
Soul Care Tips: Power of verbal encouragement, telling your story, the importance of speaking to friends, taking action
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Newsletter for devotionals & Soul Care Bible Studies https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at http://soulcarequiz.com/ – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!