Don’t Let Pain of the Past Stop You Today: Use Biblical Mindfulness to Release Fear & Anxiety #82
What ideas have you put to the side because you feel afraid? Listen to this episode to release your past fears & anxieties to do what God is calling you to do today.
Ignoring fears doesn’t make them go away, but adds stress on our bodies, minds and hearts. Avoiding what you want to do triggers nervous systems to express anxiety or depression.
In today’s episode, learn to step forward with God to do the hard thing you want to do, even as you are afraid.
Bonnie guides you in a time of scripture meditation to encourage your heart. Bonnie teaches this week’s Breath Prayer to restore calm, based on Scripture and science of well-being to release stress.
- To rewrite trauma of the past by taking action to do something new with God
- Make new decisions you have been avoiding, to do new things with God
- Breathe in peace using 3 simple soul care tips to lower stress and anxiety.
Scripture: Psalm 145:18 “The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.”
Soul Care Tip: Breath Prayer, Stress Relieving Benefits of Biblical Mindfulness
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Newsletter to get devotionals & be first to hear of new Soul Care Bible Studies https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!