How to Say Yes to God’s Best with Confidence When You’re Weary and Doubt Yourself #89
What gives you confidence when you’re facing a challenge or you’re starting something new? Ever keep procrastinating on what you once felt inspired to do?
Listen to this episode to learn how can you be more confident as you step into what God’s called you to do or to grow in an area of your life. Learn what gives us inner confidence and helps us grow in confidence!
Bonnie explores the reasons why we procrastinate or doubt ourselves and shares a soul-care tip to grow in true inner confidence with God.
Bonnie guides you to practice this week’s Breath Prayer and Soul Care tip based on God’s promise to release stress. Bonnies shares scripture and the science of well-being to release stress. Enjoy learning how to cast your cares to God and renew your spirit.
- What builds true confidence with God to move forward even in doubt
- A proven, effective way to move forward in God’s power, instead of constantly doubting whether your efforts are “good enough”.
- How to say Yes to God’s best to flow through you rather than getting stressed striving to do your best for God.
- How to stop procrastinating and move out of overanalyzing mode.
Scripture Promise: “Our adequacy is from God who has made us adequate.” 2 Corinthians 3:4-6
Soul Care Tip: Breath Prayer, mental health benefits of self-affirmations & God affirmations
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Newsletter for devotionals & Soul Care Bible Studies https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!