New Beginnings and the Grace That Never Runs Out #87
When you want to turn a new page, begin new habits, or make changes, do you fear not having what it takes? Do you hold back in fear of wasting time or resources if it doesn’t work out?
Learn how to overcome the resistance to make changes with God in this episode.
Listen to this episode to learn to overcome the push of daily life to invest in what God is calling you to begin anew.
Bonnie guides you to practice a Breath Prayer (Lectio Divina) to release stress in your body and emotions. Bonnie shares scripture and the science of well-being to release stress. Enjoy learning how to cast your cares to God and renew your spirit.
Bonnie encourages us with reminders of how God provides what we need in the moment we need. Don’t rely on a plan, but on God’s grace - step out to see God providing one step at a time.
- How the science of neuroplasty helps us break bad habits & negative thinking and start new pathways for our brains towards positivity.
- 3 mental health benefits that neurologists have found happen to our brain when we learn something new.
- Why God designed us to thrive when we learn a new skill: improves cognitive functioning, and boosts our mood and happiness.
- How using our faith nurtures a sense of confidence in God’s direction in life.
God will provide what we need in the moment we need.
Scripture Breath Prayer: Isaiah 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”
Soul Care Tip: Breath Prayer, Neuroscience health benefits of learning a new skill
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Newsletter for devotionals & Soul Care Bible Studies https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!