Stressed by Change? How to Run & Not Grow Weary #90
When you want to do something new, it might be positive. But what if there’s a change that you didn’t choose and you’re faced doing new things?
Learn to adapt to change so you can run into a new way of doing things you want to do and tackle stressful things you didn’t anticipate.
Listen to this episode to learn the one practical powerful way to renew your peace, so you can steady steps and gain confidence when change is coming.
Bonnie guides you to learn simple soul care strategies based on scripture and science to spark peace and joy to your emotions and body.
Enjoy this calming pause and breathe God’s promise for you today. Learn a powerful Breath Prayer (Lectio Divina) to release stress and restore calm. Bonnie shares scripture and science of wellbeing to renew your spirit.
- Why one of the biggest obstacles to change is procrastination and how to get unstuck.
- The science: The negative impacts to your brain when you force yourself to do things out of guilt and fear
- The science: The positive benefits to your brain when you find what motivates you.
- Breath Prayer to help you run and not grow weary to focus on what truly matters.
Scripture Promise: “But those who trust in the LORD will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.”Is. 40:31
Soul Care Tip: Breath Prayer, breaking the cycle of procrastination, power of small, benefits of reading, stories, and restoring power of recalling good memories
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Newsletter for devotionals & Soul Care Bible Studies https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most.
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!