Break the Grip of Anxiety & Worry: What You Can Do to Stop Stress | Breathe
What type of mindset makes us vulnerable to chronic stress, anxiety & depression? When you are stressed, what automatic coping mechanisms have you adopted that don’t help, but diminish your wellness? What holds you back from getting the rest that you need when you’re stressed?
In this episode from Breathe: The Stress Less Podcast (another free show from LifeAudio), soul care coach Bonnie shares how to ditch mindsets that keep you stuck in anxiety, worry, and stress and what you can do to stop the stress, when you need it most.
This episode will help you let go of unhealthy thinking patterns and replace them with a healthy biblical mindset to create a new rhythm to stop the stress cycle.
DISCOVER MORE EPISODES OF BREATHE: THE STRESS LESS PODCAST FROM BONNIE GRAY:
- Is Self-Care or Soul-Care Selfish or Unspiritual? - https://apple.co/40lhHxb / https://spoti.fi/3FIg305
- How to Stop Numbing Your Emotions & Stop Negative Self-Talk with Jesus - https://apple.co/405mcvz / https://spoti.fi/3Z2b0hP
- Feeling Anxious? Cast Your Cares on God Because He Cares For You - https://apple.co/3FHsQA5 / https://spoti.fi/3ZWQb8R
LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at soulcarequiz.com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most to flourish with God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Grab Bonnie’s new book to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Join the FREE Breathe Wellness Book Club to tackle for areas of wellbeing: emotional, physical, spiritual, and social wellness at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Get 4 LIVE sessions + community support!
- Want scientific articles mentioned in today’s show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/thebonniegray
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/thebonniegray
- Website: http://www.thebonniegray.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.