How Podcasting Can Strengthen Your Marriage
Do you remember the “Anyone can cook” catchphrase from the film Ratatouille? Well, we believe anyone can record a podcast—including you and your spouse. Listen in as we share some ways podcasting together has strengthened our marriage, and we think it can strengthen your relationship too.
3 Ways Podcasting Can Strengthen Your Marriage
- Podcasting gets you talking.
- Podcasting helps you be vulnerable.
- Podcasting is a fun, shared activity.
Us Time Challenge
Record a podcast together! It doesn’t have to be long, fancy, focused on marriage, or even distributed on iTunes. You can record it for family and friends and simply post it on your social media feed. And be sure to tag us when you do!
Team Us Resources
- Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment, and Cooperation in Marriage (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/)
- FREE Team Us Study Guide (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/free-team-us-study-guide/)
Connect with Ted and Ashleigh
- Website (https://ashleighslater.com/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ashleighslater_author/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ashleighslaterauthor)
Ted’s a website developer, and Ashleigh is the author of the books Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment and Cooperation in Marriageand Braving Sorrow Together: The Transformative Power of Faith and Community When Life Is Hard.
Ashleigh has also written for publications including iBelieve.com, Focus on the Family Magazine, Boundless.org, and HuffPost.
Learn more at AshleighSlater.com.