How to Grow Older and Love the Couple You Become
What kind of couple do you want to be 5, 10, or 20 years from now? We recently spent a week surrounded by couples who are older than us, and we asked ourselves this exact question. Listen in as we share our thoughts on how you can grow older together and love the couple you become.
The Kind of Couple We Want to Become
- Youthful in spirit
- Joyful in heart
- Hopeful in perspective
Us Time Challenge
Ask yourself: What kind of couple do we want to be in 5, 10, or even 20 years. Then come up with a game plan to start becoming that couple.
Team Us Resources
- Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment, and Cooperation in Marriage (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/)
- FREE Team Us Study Guide (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/free-team-us-study-guide/)
Connect with Ted and Ashleigh
- Website (https://ashleighslater.com/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ashleighslater_author/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ashleighslaterauthor)
Ted’s a website developer, and Ashleigh is the author of the books Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment and Cooperation in Marriageand Braving Sorrow Together: The Transformative Power of Faith and Community When Life Is Hard.
Ashleigh has also written for publications including iBelieve.com, Focus on the Family Magazine, Boundless.org, and HuffPost.
Learn more at AshleighSlater.com.