How to Team Up for a New Day, Week, Month, and Year
We’re about a month into the new year, and we’re back with brand-new episodes! Maybe your new year has started off strong. Or, like us, you’ve faced some challenges.
Today, we’re talking about how you can team up not just for the new year, but for every minute, hour, day, week, and month of the year! Listen in as we share three practical ways you can walk in unity. We also talk about spiritual warfare in marriage, what that might look like, and share thoughts on how to navigate it hand-in-hand.
3 Ways to Team Up for a New Day, Week, Month, and Year
- Make peace with yesterday, last week, last month, last year, or whatever timeframe you need to.
- Decide to approach every day, week, month, and year with lightheartedness.
- Get on the same page, literally.
Us Time Challenge
Pick one of today’s ways to team up and try it this week.
Team Us Resources
- Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment, and Cooperation in Marriage (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/)
- FREE Team Us Study Guide (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/free-team-us-study-guide/)
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- “Is This a Spiritual Attack, or Is My Spouse Just a Jerk?” (https://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/is-this-a-spiritual-attack-or-is-my-spouse-just-a-jerk/)
Connect with Ted and Ashleigh
- Website (https://ashleighslater.com/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ashleighslater_author/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ashleighslaterauthor)
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.