Money Talk in Marriage
In this episode, we’re talking about something that’s in every marriage—and that’s money! We’ll be the first to admit that finances aren’t an area we have all figured out. But a recent message from our pastor got us freshly contemplating how much trust and dependence we put in it.
Listen in as we reflect on his sermon and share our results from a money personality assessment. We also discuss how we aren’t 100% on the same page in every area regarding money, but we’ve learned not to let it divide us.
Us Time Challenge
Take the 5 Money Personalities Assessment at 5moneypersonalities.com this week with your spouse. Share your results with each other—and with us on social media.
Team Us Resources
- Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment, and Cooperation in Marriage (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/)
- FREE Team Us Study Guide (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/free-team-us-study-guide/)
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- The 5 Money Personalities Assessment (https://5moneypersonalities.com/)
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn (https://amzn.to/43Tpfbv)
Connect with Ted and Ashleigh
- Website (https://ashleighslater.com/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ashleighslater_author/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ashleighslaterauthor)
Ted’s a website developer, and Ashleigh is the author of the books Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment and Cooperation in Marriageand Braving Sorrow Together: The Transformative Power of Faith and Community When Life Is Hard.
Ashleigh has also written for publications including iBelieve.com, Focus on the Family Magazine, Boundless.org, and HuffPost.
Learn more at AshleighSlater.com.